Peer Empowerment Network
is funded by:
United Way – http://www.uwlaurel.org/
Cambria County Behavioral Health - http://www.cambriacountypa.gov/behavioral-health.aspx
Cambria County Commissioners Office - http://www.cambriacountypa.gov
November 1,2 and 3rd CLOSED STAFF IN-SERV|CE
November 20th,22nd 23rd, 24th 27th 28th 29th 30th
- Produce to People (Pittsburgh Food Bank) will be at the Johnstown Galleria on Wednesday November 8th from 12:00-2:00. We are NOT offering transportation, just sharing the resource.
- Santa Shop sign ups begin November 6th - 17th. There are limited time slots. The cost is $5.00 and is require when signing up.
Please call 814 -539-2724 to sign up for activities by leaving a message
List all activities you plan on participating in and your name will be added to the list
We will not return calls unless requested.
- Mondav November 6 at 11:00 - Drop ln Center meeting - We will be discussing Drop ln Center events and activities for the months of January, February and March. This is the meeting we will be talking about the theme for the big party at the Boulevard grill. lf you have ideas or thoughts about what is occurring here at the Center you'll want to be here!
- Tuesdav November 7 and 9 at 11:00- These will be our last 2 , so please do your best to attend. Recovery Forest Series (11:00 - 12:00) Educational - Create your personal tree of life, representing the various element that make up your past, present and future. You will be learning about yourself, reflecting on the kind of person you want to be and then making a plan to become the best version of yourself ! Recovery Forest Art (1:00 - 2:00) - Your tree will become part of our forestl The Recovery Forest will be created to cover the entire back (inside)wall of the Center and will be on display through the end of the month.
- Wednesdav November 8 and 15 at 1:00- Bingo - we will be celebrating November Birthdays on the 15th!
- Fridav October 10 and 17 from 10:00 to 2:00- Open Art Studio - Our very own Terri will be doing Open Arts on the 10th. Come and see Dr. T and Mary for their last time until spring on the 17th
- Monday November 13th at 11:00 No Bake cookies for Thanksgiving.
- Tuesdav November 14th at 1:00Trivia - lt's not what you know all about joining in and having some fun ! You have to play to win.
- Tuesdav November 21st - We are open from 10 - 3:00 and this will be our last open day until Santa Shop! Our staff will be here working to get ready for our big day!
- November 7th and 9th at 11:00 - 2:00- Recovery Forest Series - See Description above !
- Thursday, November 16th 11:00am Magellan Work Group meeting followed by lunch.
- Thursday, November 16th at 1:00 - CSP Meeting in person at the DIC or via zoom, you may call 814-539-2724 for zoom link information. Tanya Talks to follow immediately after the conclusion of CSP.
- Thursday, November 16th at 6:00 - LGBTQIA Support Group